Another Choice in Body Contouring.
- Treatment time
- SculpSure: 25 minutes
- CoolSculpting: 60 minutes
- Treatment area
- SculpSure: Up to 4 treatment areas at one time
- CoolSculpting: Only 1 treatment area at a time
- Pain level
- SculpSure: Patients reported little to no pain, just a warming sensation during the treatment and minimal discomfort after the treatment. Patients were able to resume regular activities immediately after treatments.
- CoolSculpting: Patients reported bruising and pain after treatment.
- Suction vs. Laser Applicator
- SculpSure: Flat applicator using lasers to heat fat cells.
- CoolSculpting: Suction applicator using cold to freeze and suction the fat cells.
- Shelving or "Shark Bite"
- SculpSure: Applicator sits on top of the skin, blending the treated and untreated area.
- CoolSculpting: Applicator uses suction that sometimes leaves a sharp indentation on the treatment area vs the untreated area, mimicking the look of a shark bite.
Call our office now at 910-295-1130 to learn more about our SculpSure packages!